April Report 2015April 22, 2015
At the Freedom Cafe, we want to serve the best coffee. We do this using our pourover method. We don’t weigh our water, but we try to take as much care as we can with each coffee we serve. This video was not made at our coffee shop, but you’ll get the idea.
- Put the filter in the V60 and rinse it with hot water into a drip cup.
- Add 1.5 scoops (small) or 2 scoops (large) into the filter and make a divot.
- Pre-wet you grounds starting in the middle and making a small circle to the outside until all the grounds have been wet.
- Begin your pour, starting in the middle and moving to the outside but without hitting the sides.
- Continue pouring until the customer’s cup is full. While pouring, ask them if they need room for cream.