Pulling the perfect shotJuly 12, 2015
We’re Reopening SoonAugust 17, 2015
- Use the steamer on the left side of the espresso machine. It makes the best microfoam for latte art.
- Use the correct size pitcher. The surface of the milk should be a finger below the spout.
- Purge the want of water.
- Aerate at the surface of the milk. (It should sound like tearing paper, NOT BUBBLES).
- Sink the tip of the steamer into the milk at 100 degrees until the carafe gets warm to the touch, then lift it to the surface.
- Once the carafe is hot to the touch shut off the steam and wipe the wand.
- Tap the carafe on the counter and swirl. You should see a silky texture, and it should seem thick like paint.